Our well established and thriving Austin client has a need for a Software Engineer to joint their dynamic team. This position will report to the CTO and will be responsible for the “full stack” development of proprietary front-end and back-end technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the company web application.
- Developer new detection schemes, user enhancements, UX/UI etc. and perform ongoing maintenance(bug fixes, security updates, etc.).
- Manage the migration of our product from a traditional hosted solution to a modern cloud based solution.
- Help qualify the deliverable from the current third-party developer.
- Ensure the security of all sensitive customer data.
- Create and use Web API’s.
- Intelligently display and represent large quantities of data, developing user-friendly graphing, charting and data visualization.
- Set schedules and deliverables and consistently meet them.
- Create and implement a test plan for the system.
- 4+ years of experience developing web based applications.
- 4+ years of experience working with C#, ASP.Net., and SQL Server.
- Experience working with Microsoft IIS.