Our North(west) Austin client is in need of a Director of Quality Assurance to join a small branch of their larger organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field; 10+ years’ experience in technology with a focus on software testing of applications using Microsoft’s .NET and web based technologies; 2+ years’ experience in testing mobile applications; 6+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience writing and executing manual and automated functional test plans and suites for black-box and grey-box testing.
- Experience implementing/operating tools such as HP’s Quality Center, HP’s Quick Test Pro, VSS, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Solid/extensive experience of manual and automated test management using Selenium, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Pro, HP LoadRunner and/or WAPT.
- Understanding of complex automated systems and project management life cycle practices and tools (SDLC/Agile and custom development).
- Experience designing, implementing and executing load, performance and scalability test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Iterative development environment a plus.
- Experience with TDD and understanding of applicability.